All deliveries will be dispatched with in 24 hrs of receipt of purchase, deliveries will depend on stock availably and can vary from 24 hours to 72hrs from dispatch.
All deliveries must have proof of signature upon receipt of goods, we will not deliver to PO boxes or sites, all deliveries must go to a fixed address.
All shipping carried out by PRODUX pty ltd, which reserves the right to choose the carrier, is at the expense and on behalf of the customer unless otherwise agreed or stated. The date that goods leave the factory or the warehouse of the vendor is considered the shipping date, any date or shipping period stated, is an approximation and we shall not be liable for any delays due to any consequence. Delay or interruption shall not entitle you to terminate any agreement with PRODUX pty ltd.
Packaging is free of charge. The packagings of the articles on the pricelist are to be considered as standard; orders with amounts different from the standard will be rounded from us without notice.
PRODUX pty ltd will not accept returned goods except in the event of “Technical non-compliance”, which must be confirmed by PRODUX pty ltd. All returns must be authorized by PRODUX PTY LTD.
Conditions necessary for the acceptance of returned goods;
- a) The material must be returned in excellent condition and perfectly packaged
- b) The transport documentation must state “returned goods” and not “sales”
- c) The transport documentation must include all references to the original purchase
- d) A credit notice must be issued by PRODUX PTY LTD
- e) All returns are responsible to the consumer / account holder this includes freight charges for the return of any goods.
- f) If goods are incorrectly purchased and are returned within 48 hours of delivery (time allowances granted depending on area / state return is coming from) a 35% restocking fee will be charged / deducted from the refund or credit, this fee dose not included freight for return to or from the purchaser, the purchase will be responsible to cover the freight charges .
Any returns that do not comply with the above mentioned conditions will be automatically rejected. In the event of the material being returned in bad condition, or claims of technical non-compliance being unfounded, PRODUX PTY LTD reserves the right to charge to the customer costs incurred and will dock them directly form the credit note at a flat rate percentage on the value of the goods.